Oilfield Consultants Insurance Cheat Sheet
It’s always a good idea to get competitive oilfield insurance quotations to make sure you are getting the best coverage and pricing available today for your oilfield consulting services…..especially during the current oil and gas depressed market. Many consultants are being forced to procure coverage for the first time. So if this is your first go around obtaining oil and gas consultants insurance, or your 30th we are here to help.
We have simplified the process of obtaining quotations for you by providing a “Cheat Sheet” of information we need to collect in order to ensure a smooth quoting process.
Provide these 7 critical pieces of information and you will soon have a few options to consider this year.
1. Provide a copy of your most up to date resume.
2. Provide your company’s legal name, address, phone number, and email address.
3. Provide your company’s tax id number or if a sole proprietor your social security number.
4. Provide the names and the ownership percentage of all partners and or officers.
5. Provide your company’s annual estimated gross revenues (policy premium is derived from this estimation and will be audited at the end of the policy period.)
6. Provide a copy of any insurance requirements in your M.S.A.
7. If you currently have insurance in place, you will need to provide a copy of your loss history reports.
Download your application for insurance below
Download application: Contractors and Consultants Application
Complete and Return the application and we will get you a bindable quote within 30 days. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us at 918-504-6723 or fill out the contact form below.