Employment Practices Liability
As the owner or manager of a business working in The Oil Patch, there are times when you must terminate an employee. In the instance this employee believes he or she was wrongfully terminated, or treated unfairly, and files a claim against your business, an Employment Practices Liability Policy from OPI provides the protection you need.
An employee can file a claim against you for:
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Invasion of privacy
- False imprisonment
- Breach of contract
- Emotional distress, and/or
- Wage and hour law violations
This leaves you and your Energy/Oil & Gas Company exposed to defense and legal costs. To protect your business and your assets, you need an Employment Practices Liability Policy from OPI. It will cover your defense costs and damages related to these employee-related claims.
What To Do Now
We understand how hard it is to get the right insurance solution, so here's how we've made it easy and risk free.
1. You contact us, letting us know what you need.
2. We'll review your application to identify the best fit for your business.
3. We'll contact you to review your options and the next steps.
Why wait? Contact us now.