General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance protects your business from legal liability due to negligence that affects others. It protects your company’s assets, and covers obligations including:
- Medical costs if someone is injured on your property
- Property damage caused by you or your employees
- Liability as a tenant if you damage property that you rent
- Claims for false or misleading advertising including libel, slander, and copyright infringement
- The cost of your legal defense
- Any settlement or award if you are sued
If needed, you may elect to opt for excess or umbrella insurance that will increase your coverage for situations where existing coverage isn’t adequate. Note: In some instances, a client contract will require that your Oil & Gas Company has certain levels of appropriate or umbrella insurance to perform work in The Oil Patch.
What To Do Now
We understand how hard it is to get the right insurance solution, so here's how we've made it easy and risk free.
1. You contact us, letting us know what you need.
2. We'll review your application to identify the best fit for your business.
3. We'll contact you to review your options and the next steps.
Why wait? Contact us now.