At OPI, we firmly believe that risk management and business success go hand in hand. Preventing, preparing for, and responding to risk should be an important priority. Our goal is to help you lower the probability of loss and minimize its severity should a loss occur. OPI provides a plethora of risk management services and we will provide these upon your request. There are many companies working in the oil patch that face a multitude of risks. Some of the risk management services include, but not limited to:General Liability Insurance protects your business from legal liability due to negligence that affects others. It protects your company’s assets, and covers obligations including:
- Driver & Fleet Safety Programs
- Driver Training
- Self-inspection programs to identify potential well site general liability exposures
- Technical guidance related to pollution liability issues
- Risk assessment of machinery exposures
- Management programs to control liability exposures associated with use of independent contractors
- Review current well control procedures and service providers
- Collaborate with you to identity potential well and rig-related concerns
- Conduct rig audits for better management and pre-assessment purposes
- Provide 24-hour access for clients for early intervention of potential well control problems
- Free Oilfield Contractor Safety videos including Orientation for new well service personnel, workover rig driver safety training, safety orientation for drilling & oilfield employees.
What To Do Now
We understand how hard it is to get the right insurance solution, so here's how we've made it easy and risk free.
1. You contact us, letting us know what you need.
2. We'll review your application to identify the best fit for your business.
3. We'll contact you to review your options and the next steps.
Why wait? Contact us now.