Workers’ compensation claims have risen for businesses working in The Oil Patch, due to the increase in energy production. This uptick in claims is an unfortunate side effect of the oil boom.
The oil boom has sadly left a trail of death and injuries for many. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
During 2003–2010, the U.S. Oil & Gas extraction industry (onshore and offshore, combined) had a collective fatality rate seven times higher than for all U.S. workers…Transportation events were the leading cause of fatalities, followed by contact with objects or equipment, fires and explosions, and exposure to harmful substances/environments. — (http://www.cdc.gov/Mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6216a2.htm)
OPI understands the risks and liabilities you face, and we can provide the comprehensive Worker’s Compensation Coverage you need to protect your business against this sad reality.
- Coverage for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident where you or one of your employees are at fault
- Coverage for legal defense
- Medical payments and no-fault or personal-injury coverage as a result of a covered accident
- Uninsured motorist coverage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver, or when the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance
- Physical damage coverage that pays for any damage to your vehicle(s) from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered incidences
- Collision coverage that pays for damage to your vehicle when it collides with another, or is damaged by an object
What To Do Now
We understand how hard it is to get the right insurance solution, so here's how we've made it easy and risk free.
1. You contact us, letting us know what you need.
2. We'll review your application to identify the best fit for your business.
3. We'll contact you to review your options and the next steps.
Why wait? Contact us now.